Top 10 Reasons to Feel Good About Yourself
You’re probably wondering why I’m writing about the top 10 reasons to feel good about yourself so I will cut to the chase and tell you. It’s a reminder that is need for Christian wives. It’s a message that isn’t heard often enough. It’s something that gets put on the back burner simply because as a wife, there’s so many other
things to focus on. I’m here to tell you it’s okay to think about these top 10 reasons to feel good about yourself.
I’m going to list the 10 reason and I want you to read each bold statement out loud. I can feel good about myself because:
- I know Him. (2 Peter 1:3)
- I am a heir of the Kingdom. (Romans 8:14-17)
- I am made in His image. (Genesis 1:26)
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalm 139:14)
- I am equipped to be godly. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- I am forgiven. ( Psalm 103:12)
- I am redeemed. (Revelation 5:9)
- I am capable of loving others because I love myself. (Mark 12:31)
- I am chosen. (1 Peter 2:9)
- I am a help meet. (Genesis 2:18) And two are better than one. (Ecclesiastes 4:9)
If these reminders from His Living Word don’t give you cause to feel good about yourself I’m not sure what would. I remind you of what He has told us through His Word to encourage you and point out just a few reasons you have to feel good about yourself. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Just because you are a believer doesn’t exempt you from those things which are common to the flesh. Being human predisposes us to the same trials, temptations and doubts that enemy delights in using on people. One bad day, bad moment or situation doesn’t equate to a lifetime of bad. I just armed you with 10 top reasons to feel good about yourself, use them to your advantage.
Everyone has favorite Scriptures which help them through various season in life. What Scripture gives you reason to feel good about yourself? Share your thoughts by comment here.