Simplifying the Way Women Do Social Media for Business
The Simple Savvy Social Society is where virtual connections are stitched together, woven with threads of encouragement through the very fabric of your business and life.
In our parlor:
- there are no stupid questions.
- no strangers, only friends you have not met.
- you don’t know what you don’t know and that’s okay.
- you let get go of the one-size fits all business model.
- embrace dreams, plans and strategies.
In the Society, you will learn how to:
- Show up consistently online without being there 24/7
- Use tools that serve you and your business well
- Repurpose existing content
- How to organize and store your content
- Conduct your own monthly social media audit
- Create your customized social media strategy
I want to live in a world where women business owners have a place to learn the ins and outs of social media use for their businesses, where they can be encouraged to use tools to ease the struggle of showing up online consistently, with a clearly defined voice, and they are free to be themselves not pretending to be someone else.
It absolutely hurts my heart when I see passionate, smart women are not making strides in their businesses because they are caught up in the comparison and imitation trap of trying to be like other business owners.
I want you, as a woman business owner, to feel like you are among friends, not mere acquaintances, who you can talk honestly with about the nitty gritty business stuff as well as real life situations.
I created the Simple Savvy Social Society sitting in the back end of my RV camper home, with nothing more than my laptop, a smartphone (that makes me feel not so smart at times), temperamental internet service and a burning desire to have women friends I could share the journey with. I wanted to find you so I could encourage you to shine, to be a light and share the spark within. I see visions of tiara days, a live event with an epic hot chocolate bar, and there will definitely be little black dress occasions for a dash of high society flair.
Today is the day to sign-up and receive instant access to 7 downloadable social media resources and your social media consultation. See you in the parlor!
Kim S Hawkins
I Want In!