Today’s post is a note of encouragement to shine! That means:
- Show the world your talent.
- Put your best performance on every day.
- Excel in all that you do.
- Be outstanding in your field.
- Be brilliant, dazzle us!
- Cast a light on the things you know.
This does not mean you have to jump out of bed and start creating. What I’m saying is, ‘Don’t let the dreams and ideas sit idly in your head.’ Get used to communicating about your gift. Talk about. Think about. Get really passionate about it. Fuel the fire for the creative spirit in you so you will want to jump out of bed and start creating.
All the worlds a stage and so is social media! Put you and your business on stage and shine! Here’s a five ideas for showing the world what you have got!
- Share tips on how to do what you do! The thing you think everyone knows is not known by everyone.
- When you come across valuable information, share it! While we don’t give away trade secrets, it’s perfectly okay to share information that has already been made public.
- A picture paints a thousand words and so do graphic images on social media. Use pictures to relay your creative genius.
- Repurpose your content. If you post something as a status, use the same verbiage on a graphic image. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to see the response.
- When you don’t know, ask. This is all part of building relationships and creating your online community.
[tweetthis]When you don’t know, ask. It is part of building relationships & creating online community.[/tweetthis]
It’s okay not to have an answer about what you create. Simple answer to that question is ‘I don’t know but I will find out.’ Being outstanding does not require you have all the answers just the heart and the willingness to find out. No one expects you to have all the answers.
Learning to communicate about what you do verbally and in writing helps build a firm foundation for your business online and offline. Do one thing today. I’d love to hear about your experience by comment here or on my Facebook fan page.