The kids are just beginning summer vacation but is now the best time for a three month break in your business? The beach is calling your name; there’s even an over-sized beach towel and umbrella with your name written all over it. There’s family to see over the summer months and once a year road trips to map out but the question still hangs in the air–is now the best time?
Unless you are running a profitable business that is sustaining itself taking a whopping three months off may not be in the best interest of your business. In consulting with several clients I have found one of the key things that get pushed to the sidelines in business is the use of social media. When asked why, business owners responded:
- I do not have time for social media.
- It’s too hard; I don’t know what to say that hasn’t been said.
- I’m not sure what to do or that what I’m doing is working.
- I tried using social media but it didn’t work for my business.
- It’s much too involved and there are other parts of my business that need my attention.
There are ways to fit social media into your business every day without having to be online 24/7. Your ideal client wants to hear from you and showing up consistently is all part of creating a social media strategy for success. It takes work, I won’t lie but it’s not hard. Your answer to time, ease of use and developing your habit for strategic social media use is in this FREE webinar training.
In Social Media Summer Camp we are partnering with you to create a social media strategy so that you can serve your clients by consistently showing up, increasing your brand awareness and building your online community. Are you ready to shine online?[tweetthis]In #SocialMedia Summer Camp we are partnering with you to create a strategy. #smsummercamp[/tweetthis]
- how to determine which social media platform is best for your business
- a step-by-step process for creating a strategy for using social media
- how-to’s for creating professional looking graphics to share on social media
- website optimization tips to achieve the strategy with a great user experience
We’re excited to put the spotlight on building a strategy so you can still have time to enjoy the summer while building your business empire.
You will benefit most from being on the call live but we know that sometimes other things are already planned so if you can’t make the live call, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
We look forward to connecting with you Tuesday, July 7th at 8:30 pm ET for Social Media Summer Camp.