With a few small adjustments to your Facebook social media campaign, your fans will be interested in what you post and interested fans become engaged fans! Have you found yourself wondering are your posts interesting to your fans and followers? Being heard online can be challenging. If you make a post and all you can hear in the background are crickets and the hum of your computer, it’s time to try something different.
Interested Fans Become Engaged Fans
Creating a Facebook interest list is a great way to group things that are relevant to your business but even more important, interesting to your fans and followers. With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can create your own interest list and be on your way to finding content, posts and things that are of interests to your fans and followers. With a Facebook Interest List you will get to:
- Find interesting content to share with your followers.
- Join interesting discussions on posts by pages in your interest list.
- Engage with your fans and potential new followers by commenting on things that are interesting to them.
THEN DO THIS:
Use the Facebook search bar. You can find out what other pages your fans like, what books they like, restaurants, and more. This is a simple, savvy, social move to help you get to know your audience better. My personal favorite: Pages liked by people who have friends who like Kim S Hawkins. From this particular search, I can choose other pages to like as my Facebook page.
Here are a few more examples of what you can search for:
- Books that your Facebook fans and followers like -> Books liked by people who like <your brand>
- Restaurants that your Facebook fans and followers like -> Restaurants liked by people who like <your brand>
- Musicians that your Facebook fans and followers like -> Music liked by people who like <your brand>
It’s your turn. Go create your Facebook Interest list and by all means, start using the Facebook search bar so your interested fans become engaged fans.