Do you have a coach?
Have you wondered if you need a coach?
Why do you need a coach?
Short answer: No matter how much you want to believe you’ve got this, you weren’t meant to do it alone.
Inspirational Quotes for Coaching
- Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden
- [tweetthis]Start where you are. Do what you can. Use what you have. Arthur Ashe #quote[/tweetthis]
- Coaching is about creating an action plan that moves you forward, from where you are to where you want to be. James Himm Mitchell
- If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail. Mark Spitz
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. Michael Jordan
- When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge. Terry Bradshaw
- Never let the fear of striking out get in your way. Babe Ruth
- Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you. Eddie Robinson
- [tweetthis]Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement. Marv Levy #quote[/tweetthis]
- Players respond to coaches who really have their best interests at heart. Mike Singletary
- Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. Bo Jackson
- You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. Michael Phelps
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. Satchel Paige
- Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first steps to succeeding. Jim Valvano
- Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential. Liane Cardes
- If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win. Carl Lewis
- You’ve got to take the initiative and play your game. In a decisive set, confidence is the difference. Chris Evert
- [tweetthis]Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it. Ted Williams #quote[/tweetthis]
- If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it. Ronnie Lott
- It ain’t over till it’s over. Yogi Berra
I know, that’s only twenty. I saved the best of these inspirational quotes for coaching for last:
21. Sit your butt in the seat! You hear me? Sit your butt in the seat and do the work God asked you to do. Diane Cunningham
Long answer: Who is going to tell you to get out of your own way? Who will help you determine what’s really important to you and help you stay focused on that? Who going to help you to know where to best invest your time and energy? Who’s going to get honest with you and stop sugar-coating what you need to hear? Who will help you differentiate yourself in this noisy business world? If you’re ready to be held accountable and willing to do things you’ve never done before, it’s time for you to find a coach of your own!